We are Ostendo Consulting. You can find detail contact information at the bottom of our homepage.
Ensuring personal data protection is one of our top priorities. We solely collect the personal data that individuals provide to us, and it is strictly limited to what is necessary for providing information about, and delivering our services. Any processing of such personal data is conducted for the specific purposes mentioned and in strict compliance with all relevant legislation.
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect personal data:
- when website visitors voluntarily fill-out the contact form on the OCG website
- when website visitors voluntarily subscribe themselves to our newsletter
- when individuals apply for a job
The personal data voluntarily provided by website visitors through filling out the contact form on our website or subscribing to our newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of providing information about our products and services in the area of the visitor’s expressed interest.
Any informative messages sent to users based on legitimate interest allow the option to object to receiving such messages. In such cases, the objection will be accepted and acted upon without conditions. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
When individuals apply to our job postings, we collect personal data in accordance with employment, tax, and accounting regulations. This information is gathered for the purpose of candidate selection.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with third parties in the following circumstances: when there is a statutory obligation or explicit authorization by law, or when it is necessary to execute the contract with you as the data subject.
- TRANSFERS OF THE PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
To communicate with our newsletter subscibers, we utilize the MailChimp Internet Service, and your personal data is exported to the US based on your expressed consent. The protection of personal data between the US and the EU is regulated by an international agreement. Additionally, Mailchimp and Ostendo Consulting Group have signed a Data Processing Agreement to ensure proper handling of the data.
- RETENTION PERIODS FOR THE PERSONAL DATAOCG will process and store your personal data only for the time necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. After the job contest is completed, OCG will retain the personal data of candidates who have provided consent to remain in our database for up to 2 (two) years from the date of the job contest application. Additionally, we will keep your personal data as required or permitted by applicable laws. For example, we will retain issued invoices for at least 11 years in compliance with the Croatian Accounting Act.
- THE RIGHTS AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS IN RESPECT OF THE PROCESSING
You have the right to request access, correction, or deletion of your personal data, as well as the right to restrict processing activities, data portability, and the right to object to the processing.
If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. In such cases, we will cease processing your personal data for that specific purpose.
If you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is not in compliance with relevant data protection regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. This authority is typically located in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or the place of the alleged infringement.
We really care about your privacy!
This site does not use third party nor tracking cookies. You will not be tracked, nor targeted with our marketing activities if you don’t express interest for our services by willingly providing your contact information. Only cookies you may get at this site are required for site functionality and won’t have any impact to your privacy.
We consider it ethical business behavior.
The information exchanged with the our servers is secured with a strong encryption.
Service providers that involve access to personal data are chosen through a risk assessment process. Every third party with access to such data must meet the requirement of providing an adequate level of protection for personal data.
We reserve the right to change or update this privacy at any time and without prior notice. Any changes made will be effective immediately and will be published on our website: https://ostendogroup.com/privacy-policy/