On September 28th, at 10AM PST, in cooperation with CISOshare, Ostendo Consulting will conduct a free webinar – GDPR for US companies.
If an organization is located or collects European citizens’ data, it must comply with the rules laid out in GDPR. Many organizations are unaware that this regulation directly impacts them, even on the US soil.
By May 25, 2018, organizations not in regulation or have a data breach while not in compliance will be fined up to 20,000,000 EUR or 4% of the total worldwide annual turnover of the preceding year whichever one is higher.
In the upcoming webinar we will discuss the following:
- What is General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)?
- GDPR and individual rights
- Setting up the GDPR team
- GDPR assessment – how far are we from being compliant?
- GDPR roadmap design
- Appointing a Data Privacy Officer
- GDPR roadmap implementation
- Implementing GDPR organizational measures
- Implementing GDPR technical measures
- Personal data protection awareness and education
- Internal audit; measuring effectiveness of personal data management